Instructions for scheduling and handling delivery slots and rates for LME lots (version 23-10-2020)
1) Process for scheduling and handling delivery slots for LME lots:
• The company or individual requesting for slot allocation must be entitled to do so by being a cancelled warrant holder or through a written authorization by the cancelled warrant holder.
• All charges related to the warrant cancellation like LME rent and FOT, taxes and additional services requested for the delivery out of the LME lots (like customs clearance, FOR, FAS, etc..) must be paid prior the request of any delivery slot allocation. Upon payment receipt PGS will propose the loading slot for each lot, which will be firm only upon slot confirmation from the entity collecting the lots. In case of failure to pay any outstanding invoice, PGS reserves the right to suspend any slots already allocated.
• PGS will provide the company requesting slots for loading out a load out schedule.
That schedule may be changed from time to time if any slot is made available on an earlier date. In case
such slots are not accepted, waiting time will be reset to start from such proposed date.
• The companies requesting slot allocations must communicate PGS at the moment of slot allocation the type of mean of transport selected for the delivery out, as well as all information related to the transport of goods, including destination of goods and receiver. Any change on ownership of metal, type of mean of transport used, on destination or receiver may be subject to “change of loading out instructions” fee and/or given a new slot for delivery out on the earliest date available.
• PGS must receive all documentation needed to proceed with the delivery out at least 48 hours before the date allocated for the delivery out.
i.) Customs procedures documentation as per local laws.
ii.) Clear instructions and details on specific means of transport to be loaded (truck plates, driver name
and ID details, container numbers, vessel names, etc.) and documentation needed by the warrant holder (CMRs, BLs, delivery notes, PGS reference number, etc.). Failure to provide such information or documents or any later change on the information or ducoments provided may be subject to “change of loading out instructions” fee and/or given a new slot on the earliest date available.
• PGS may apply a specific time slot for each specific mean of transport to be loaded. Missing such specific time
slot may imply the affected lot would be loaded at the next earlier slot available.
• Means of transport to be loaded must have all lashing-securing-dunnage (LSD) means and material required as
per local laws or regulations (related to health and safety and road transport amongst others). PGS may require additional LSD means and material if the specific metal to be loaded out requires it.
• Means of transport to be loaded must comply with local health and safety and road transport regulations. PGS
may reject to load any mean of transport that is deemed not to comply with those or that could be unsafe for
loading and transporting a specific lot.
• Timing of operations: Monday – Friday 08h00 – 15h00, Holidays excluded, unless otherwise specified by the
local warehouses upon slot allocation.
• PGS Standard Terms and Conditions apply to all PGS operations, which are available on this webpage, and are
implicitly accepted by parties taking delivery of metal from PGS warehouses.
2) Rates for LME lots: maximum rates to apply are:
I. FOT and rent: as per rates published in the LME webpage.
II. Free on Rail: additional cost of 6,00 USD on published FOT rates plus trucking costs from PGS warehouse to
the designated rail terminal (to be mutually agreed between PGS and the warrant holder or its representative). Cost for blocking, bracing, lashing, dunnage and any other material disposable or reusable
needed to perform with the operation is not included.
III. Free alongside: additional cost of 6,00 USD on published FOT rates plus trucking costs from PGS warehouse to
the designated berth (to be mutually agreed between PGS and the warrant holder or its representative)
IV. Free in Container: additional cost of 8,00 USD on published FOT rates. Cost for blocking, bracing, lashing,
dunnage and any other material disposable or reusable needed to perform with the operation is not included.
V. Metal re-warranting: 8,00 USD per metric ton. Warrant conversion fee: 8,00 USD per metric ton.
VI. Slot re-scheduling or change on loading out instructions: 50,00 USD per LME lot.
VII. L/S/D, block and bracing (if requested): 8,00 USD pmt.
Other: Port taxes, taxes on goods may apply as per local regulations are will be charged by PGS as per outlays. For anymother service not listed in this document, please request a quote to PGS employees before requesting the execution of such service.